Sites Remaining on uamsonline install as of 11/02/2020 at 11:02 AM
For the remaining sites, I want them to be built by hand or content exported and imported into your local WP install. Then exported and imported to the development site.
- v4hearingloss.net – I started this one a while ago. The content never changes, so there shouldn’t be a need to refresh the dev site that is on sites.uams.edu for this. The thing that will take time on this is the fact there are quizzes created with the Quizzin plugin that need to be recreated with Gravity Forms and the quiz addon, since Quizzin doesn’t allow you to export/import quizzes and I don’t want to run a plugin just for this since Gravity Forms can do the necessary.
- cped.uams.edu – redirects to inside, but has gotten 67K hits this year. Need to figure out a way to redirect the URLs w/o needing the install. Update: There are pages behind the home page that receive several hits.
- rist.uams.edu – redirects to inside. Has gotten 31 hits this year. It will be archived.
- commencement.uams.edu – Small site. Dev site set up at commencement.uamsdev.com
- mailcenter.uams.edu – Small site. Dev site set up at mailcenter.uamsdev.com
- supplychain.uams.edu – Small site. Dev site set up at supplychain.uamsdev.com
- mychartforms.uamsonline.com – has no .uams.edu domain associated with. Check with site editor to see if it can be moved to inside.
Sent follow up email.
- jobs.uams.edu – Running 2016 theme. This is the current jobs.uams.edu. Can move it to the uamsonlinedev install with other 2016 themes. Once ICIMS transitions to WorkDay, we might move it to 2020.
- finance.uams.edu – Medium site. Dev site set up at finance.uamsdev.com.